About Google Translate :
Google Translate is the most popular translator app for android devices. It allows you to translate upto 90 languages.
App Information :
App Author : Google Inc.
App Version : 4.4.0.RC01.104701208
Requirement : Android 4.0.3 and above.
File size : 18.8 MB
Average Rating : 4.4/5
Google Translate Features :
- Translate most popular languages worldwide. Support upto 90 languages.
- You can translate images from your camera. Just capture image and Google will translate it for you.
- Speech translation available for 40 languages! Just say what you want to translate.
- Just draw with your fingers! This is an alternative to the keyboard.
- You can use Google Translate offline by downloading the language packs. This feature will help you a lot when you are traveling to Abroad.
- Save translations by pressing star to use it again in the future.
- Some features is not available in alp the languages.
What’s New On Google Translate :
- Camera translation is now available for German and English to Arabic.
- Support handwriting for Burmese (Myanmar) language.
- Bug fixes for crushes.
- Improved stability.
Now you can translate the following languages :
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu